5 Simple Ways to Get Rid of Acne
Although getting acne is a healthy skin condition that affects all of us at one time or another, having it is painful as well as embarrassing. But before you explore ways to get rid of acne, it’s essential to know the physiology behind them. In many cases, the glands become irritated someway and begin to produce too many oils, which results in a saturation of the testicles. This excess oil traps bacteria usually found on the skin and causes the infection and the resulting the pus production.
While a lot of people believe that using vigorous mechanical scrubbing, harsh chemicals and even physician supervised skin peels and some laser treatments are the most beautiful ways to treat acne, often these treatments are just worsening the problem and make matters complicated. So, here are some great natural remedies that can help you get rid of acne quickly and painlessly.
For acne that has not yet caused pus-filled eruption on the skin, ice can be used to reduce the swelling and encourage the oil glands to squeeze and push out the excess oil and bacteria from these irritated glands. To use ice to discourage the development of acne:
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
- Apply the ice many times during the day, and the acne should resolve in just a day or two.
2. Olive oil
The olive oil is a perfect ingredient for cooking, but it also does miracles for the skin when treating acne from it. All you’ll need for this acne treatment process is just some olive oil, a clean towel, and some Luke warm water.
- Wash your face toughly with water
- Then apply a little amount olive oil into the palm of your hand, ensure that the sides are clean and use the olive oil on the face with your hands in a circular motion.
- Leave the olive oil in your front for 30 minutes or so and then rinse your face with Luke warm water and dry it with a clean towel that hasn’t been used.
Honey has been known as a natural antiseptic and can also help in destroying the bacteria in the oil glands fast, helping the healing process to speed up.
- First of all, use clean, germ-free cotton-tipped application and dab the honey straight onto the skin blemishes, leaving it on for at least 30 minutes or so before rinsing with Luke warm water.
- Additionally, you can create a paste with cinnamon powder similar to that of the lemon juice and allow the mixture to remain in contact with the acne overnight before rinsing.
Toothpaste is the best acne treatment that most people have access to without going to the grocery store. Toothpaste is used as a follow up to frosting to produce the fastest results. It is essential to note that white Toothpaste must be used rather than a gel.
- Put white toothpaste to the affected areas of the skin before bed and leave overnight, rinsing with normal water in the morning.
- If you are not going anywhere, then you can also repeat the process during the day, making sure to leave the toothpaste in contact with the acne for at least thirty minutes to be effective.
Steam has some astonishing benefits for the skin, opening up your pores and flushing all the bad things out. This works well for people with acne problems.
- First, fill a large pot with hot water from the tap and then position your face so that it comes into contact with the rising steam. Under no conditions should you allow your skin to come into interaction with the hot water as this can cause scalding?
- After thirty minutes, gently pat your face dry and apply an oil-free moisturizer over the entire face.
These are some of the ways you can get rid of acne quickly and help promote moisturized, healthy skin.